Computer-Related Inventions

The best computer invention was Online shopping/ecommerce/auctions 
this is the best invention because we dont have to go to the mall and purchase  your stuff there you can do it online and not waste  time waiting in a long line to pay for your items.Also other reason why this  a good idea because know you can get your shoes you want before anyone else you can pre order them only online instead of gong to the store and camping out side and waiting in line for 10  hours and getting in fights because people cut in line. so online shopping have been the best for much people i know that became the best for me know i dont have to go to the mall and Waite outside every store my sisters and mom go in .  
  

Comments

  1. ONLINE SHOPPING IS FOR PUSSYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Twitter, this is your boy EatThatPussy445, and about like 30 to 45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb to the point where it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog