Class Evaluation 
1.  I liked that this class was consistent. I liked that when i walked i knew what i was gonna do and how the class had its agenda. I also liked how you would display what the class would do that period on the project and everyone knew what to do. And i could keep my thoughts to my self.

2. Things that i disliked about the class is how quite it got. I really disliked the fact tha we can not even work and talk at the same time without getting in trouble. I also disliked how we were not allowed to get up out of are seats.  I also dislike that this class was very repetitive it feels like everyday is the same day in this class.

3.I recommend that you do a time out were students can talk to their friends for a break and even get out of their seat because sitting down and looking at the screen for an hour and 30 minutes is not healthy. I also recommend from time to time you let students sit were they please. You also have to give less points for the …

4. Yes I  read my goals and writing in my journal five minutes daily, I like I like to do this to have my mind distracted and not thinking about other things. This is a good way to get ride of stress in my opinion. 

5. I am committed to being a ctr person for as long as I live, I will be a ctr person for this long because I won't be doing any bad things and I want to be a successful person and this is the way to the path of success. 

6. Something that I learned in this class is to always have a good positive action towards everything you do, I also learned that if you want to be a successful person then you have to have good choices in life and to always do what is right. I also learned that no matter how you're living your life you should always have a smile on your face and leave things aside and focus in school because that is the most important thing for you now. 

7.  Something I will remember about this class is how everyday that I walked into class Mr. Haymore would always say " mourning msr.ruiz !" with a big smile on his face, I will also remember every block and tip to being a successful person.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog